Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Funny as hell! but...

This video made me die of laughter...so accurate about some halo fan boys. But the people who are comparing this to an acid trip have obviously never done acid. This is nothing like an acid trip, just a random goofy flash about halo fanboys taken to the next level!

Lando CalrissianCollab1.2 Lando CalrissianCollab1.2

HAHAHA

dude its the pick john hensley made in my graphic arts class...lol.

P.S. you never thought i would find this, much less have a newgrounds account, did you?

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Hey I remember you!

I added pink army to my favorites a couple months back when it was under judgement. Man, this is some nice work. Really basic but creative and well done. I wish I could animate as good as you. :(

A day with a cactus part1 A day with a cactus part1

ha that was funny as hell

Sorry i havent been on ng in awhile, but like you asked i voted a nice big juicy 5 on your sub which is actually really funny. :)

Retarded Animal Babies 15 Retarded Animal Babies 15

WHAT?!

Oh man, that was getting funny, but you should've made it longer! I was surprised by how short it was.

Arfenhouse Teh Movie 4!!! Arfenhouse Teh Movie 4!!!

ha ha pacman

Looks insanely intense. lol. Is this an animation your making or is it about the movie being released in 2007?

(2006) Trapper! (2006) Trapper!

Congratulations on your 100th entry

Ha that was funny...I also see you brought back the salad from sniper time. That is one of my favorite episodes ha ha. Keep it up.

Habitat Habitat

Awesome

That was FBF right? Well, anyways, I gave it a 5. I am just returning the favor for you protecting my FBF Light Show. Thanks again man, great work.

~E-Moose

tricolor responds:

'Twas fbf, indeed. Didn't it look like it? Glad you liked it. I wanna see another one of ur fbfs!

Sonic: The Time Capture Sonic: The Time Capture

Perfect

Man, that made me want to go play my old sonic games. lol nice ending with the decay missile and bill cosby. lol

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

Great!

Great movie, and congratulations for getting on national TV!!!